Finance Manager - IT related
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Timothy Cheng
Date posted 03 August 2022hong-kong accountancy-finance/financial-analysis 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading hospitalitiy related corporation is finding a FP&A talent with IT/Project related exposure to join their fast growing team!
o Provide accurate and in-depth financial analysis to support the overall Runway 2 Programme activities including the evaluation of current and new projects/initiatives, in order to ensure an efficient and comprehensive budgeting and forecast process as well as compliance to standards when presenting financial and key data
o Evaluate, review, monitor and advise on capital investment proposals prepared by the Runway 2 teams to ensure the investment aligned with the Club’s strategy
o Identify process improvement, automation, and enhancement opportunities as well as internal control weaknesses (if any)
o Produce regular management information and ad-hoc business analyses/reviews to facilitate
o performance monitoring and effective management discussion
o Enhance and automate for more efficient management reporting, including Programme
o financial updates, to provide the Management with the correct information for prompt decisions
o Act as the first line of defence to ensure operation compliance, and support the development of the finance infrastructure to further enhance departmental finance analysis and agility
o Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours.
• Degree in IT, Computer Science, Finance or related disciplines, with a recognized accounting qualification
• At least 10 years of professional experience in the finance / accounting industry with in-depth knowledge of finance planning & analysis and best practices
• Well versed in latest HK finance reporting standards and auditing standards
• Technically astute, strategic mind-set with strong analytical and decision-making ability
• Experience in applying data and visualization tools in finance management reporting
• Technical expertise with finance modelling, application design, and programming with strong ability to understand and integrate business requirements into finance operating models.
• Independent mind, self-motivation with mature business acumen
• Strong leadership with people and change management skills
• Excellent communication and report writing skills in English and Chinese
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Previous experience in a PMO governance environment dealing with IT project/programme finances.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD75,000 per month + NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 05 August 2022One of the sizable HK listed conglomerates with stable business is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their high performing team.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD70,000 per month + NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 26 July 2022One of the famous organizations with stable business across the regions is looking for a Senior Finance Manager in view of their business transformation.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD55,000 per month + NegotiableLocation: New TerritoriesDate posted: 18 July 2022One of the sizable MNC conglomerate is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager with focus on group reporting and consolidations.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD68,000 per month + NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 18 July 2022One of the SME family trading business is looking for a Senior Finance Manager in view of their business expansion
Salary: HKD48,000 - HKD55,000 per month + double payLocation: KowloonDate posted: 06 July 2022- Listed, global and a Leading Logistic/transportation company - Group management reporting and report to headquarter - Good work life balance