Finance Manager (FP&A)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An international logistics provider is seeking for an experienced Finance Manager - FP&A to join their Headquarters in Hong Kong. At the group level, this position will be depended on as the Business Partner to cross-departments.
- Establish the FP&A structure and periodic review to drive the reporting processes
- Update of group consolidated management reporting package for business units, in response to change in reporting environments or change in accounting standards.
- Define management requirements & metrics and implement reporting tools to provide insights into business performance.
- Provide global financial reporting support, focused on management reporting, analysis and budgeting
- Develop & improve ways and formats of management reporting and budgeting which provide clear insights into drivers of business performance, risks and opportunities
- Assist the group reporting team in global budget and forecast analysis, as well as the month-end financial reporting to senior management and the Board
- Ensure efficiency and effective data generation for analysis purpose
- Participate in ad hoc projects and analysis
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- 5+ years of relevant experience in finance, management consulting, public accounting, or similar environment & 2+ years in FP&A functions.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills, combined with sound business judgment and confident in communicating effectively with business partners.
- Organised, strategically business-focused, detail-oriented.
- Fast learner, keep abreast of latest development in accounting field
- Good business intelligence skills, proficient with using Excel and other common database/automation tool
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fluency in English