Finance Project Controller, Business Analysis - APAC
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Winnie Wong
Date posted 09 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A Fortune 500 market leader in the IT sector is inviting a Finance Project professional to join their APAC business development:
- Maintain a project financial tracking system to monitor all expenditure relating to the project.
- Provide a monthly financial report on the financial status of the project, including variance analysis.
- Work closely with project team members to manage expenditure in line with forecast and/or budget.
- Monitor and advise project management on compliance in respect of the project contractual obligations.
- Ensure invoices submitted for approval are accurate and appropriate per the contract documents.
- Provide cash flow modeling for monthly expenditure.
- Work closely with Finance department on invoicing, payment, cash flow, reporting and budgeting activities.
- Work closely with Compliance Team to ensure internal control compliance.
- Actively lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting / Finance
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- 6-8 years’ relevant commercial experience in management reporting, financial accounting or cost management, preferably in logistics/ transportation industry or multinational companies
- Proven records in financial management and control for large scale projects
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels
- A good team player
Shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly.