Leasing Payable Analyt (Retail/ Trading/ Manufacturing)
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 31 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The Leasing Payable Analyst will responsible for payments, management reporting and financial analysis in regards to leasing payment. This is a 6 months contract. You will be supporting the Finance Manager in the regional team.
- Prepare and submit supporting documents for the lease rental payments.
- Maintain well records of legal entity documentation.
- Coordinate with other divisions to acquire sales report.
- Support manager to produce month end report.
- Updating Virtual Premises, store lists and report in relations to stores and ensure accuracy of reports.
- Set the time schedule and work procedures for the team on daily and month-end tasks and ensure compliance.
- Coordinate with Landlord on payment matters.
- University/Diploma graduate or above in Finance or Accounting or Real Estate, or relevant professional qualifications
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- High level of organisational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of lease management system is preferable.
- MS Excel, MS Words, Power point
This is a well-known retail brand with global presence.