Assistant FP&A Manager
Salary HKD480000 - HKD540000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Thierry Kun
Date posted 17 October 2016
Working alongside the FP&A Manager, you will lead a team of 3 analysts. Your role is to guide the entities in the region in their product selection by providing data and stats about what the clients consume.
- The Assistant Finance Manager is responsible for working and managing the Finance team and being responsible for analysis support, performance tracking and supplier income calculation.
- analyse the sales/KPI data by Business units/suppliers/products to track the retail business performance
- analyse and interpret the statistical data to senior management for strategy planning
- verify data accuracy and follow up on any data irregularities
- support data mining and data analysis projects
- handle enquiries from internal/external stakeholders in different countries
- involve in workflow improvement to increase team efficiency
- Having a strong business sense and FP&A background will make you a successful incumbent for this role.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- minimum five to six years' relevant experience in financial analysis; working exp. in retail/FMCG industry is an advantage
- fluent in both Cantonese and English; with the ability to work and interface well with various organisations and personnel at all levels
- strong computer skills in PowerPoint and Excel (familiar with Excel VBA, V-lookup and Pivot Table is an advantage)
- solid analytical skills
About the organisation:
With more than 100 years of activity, this retail giant established in Europe and Asia covers over 100 millions customers per month.