Senior Financial Analyst, Asia Pacific
Salary Discretionary Bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kelvin Chong
Date posted 05 October 2016
Our client is a leading US Multinational from the consumer product industry, market leader of its field. To cope with their continuous expansion, their regional Asia Pacific Headquarter is currently seeking for high calibre individual to join their Finacne Team.
- Report to the Regional FP&A Manager, you will be responsible to look after the Asia Pacific business.
- You will be working as part of the team; you will be required to perform financial analysis functions ranging from budgeting, forecasting plus financial planning.
- You will also be responsible to monitor KPIs analysis, identify variances analysis plus also management reporting across with the senior management for long term strategic planning.
- Acting as a Business Partner, you will also be participating for internal control planning plus streamlining the financial reporting procedures.
- Degree holder in Finance/ Accounting or other business related functions
- Prior 6 years of financial planning and analysis background preferably gained from sizable organization or multinationals
- Post audit experiences preferably gained from BIG 4 or other international Accounting practise will be an advantage
- Self starter with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is a must