Senior Financial Analyst
Salary HKD35000 - HKD40000 per month + Double Pay + Bonus
Location Yau Tsim Mong District
Consultant Thierry Kun
Date posted 12 October 2016
Reporting to the Finance Manager and be part of a team of 4, the Senior Financial Analyst is expected to be proactive, fast thinker and able to take initiative.
- Play a critical role in supporting Commercial Finance and the Marketing teams in charge of developing regional strategies to maximise growth and profitability.
- Act as a key financial counsellor for the team to make prudent financial decisions.
- Provide strong business partnering, decision support, and value add to regional Business Unit and functional leaders around business planning, forecasting, and execution to drive performance
- Key liaison to US headquarters in terms of business analytics and commentary
- Monitor and analyse price realisation of the product business. Work closely with the regional pricing team to provide value add analytics and make recommendation to improve price realisation
- Track project status and liaise with Business Unit/project managers on financial performance closing
- Finance degree holder or a professional accounting qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in a commercial / line finance function, preferably with exposure in FMCG environment
- Possesses highest ethical and accuracy standards
- Meticulous, attention to details and organised
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complicated matters concisely
- Can perform under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast changing environment
- Independent, proactive, able to communicate well with people at varied levels
- Fast learner in mastering the new/multiple financial systems
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications especially in Excel. Hands-on experience in Cognos is a plus
- Proficient in English
Based and listed in the USA, this group has over 70 years of operation and strong footprint in the Americas, Asia and Europe. Strong product recognition and gaining stronger market share in the region.