Business Analysis Manager
Salary HKD45000 - HKD55000 per annum
Consultant Thierry Kun
Date posted 13 September 2016
Supporting the Finance Director, the Business Analysis Manager will coordinate, analyse and consolidate management reports from the affiliates as well as the monitoring of cash performance of the affiliates in the Asia Region.
You will assist in the preparation and consolidation of management reports for monthly reporting, estimates, annual budget and strategic plans.
- Understand the activities that impact the Top Line, the Operating Income, the Working Capital Needs and other key financial indicators of the affiliates and explain the variance vs pervious performance and budget.
- Preparation and analysis of the key financial metrics of the affiliates (P&L, Cash) for monthly reporting, estimates and the budget purpose
- Prepare monthly volume analysis and reconcile PRISMA volume to BO reports
- Perform analytical reviews on monthly financial and estimates submitted by affiliates
- Follow up directly with affiliates to understand the financial submissions and provide explanation thereon.
- Review process on an on-going basis and identify areas for improvement
- Propose necessary changes or modification for the purpose of simplification and efficiency
Part of the international team, you have strong soft skills and ability to deal with different degree of stakeholders and nationalities
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or similar
- Qualified accountant with minimum 6 years of financial reporting and analysis experience
- Financial experience in Big 4 and/or MNC
- Strong communication, organisation and analytical skills to effectively work with internal and external stakeholders
- Results orientation, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft skills especially in excel applications
- Knowledge of Hyperion/JDE/Business Object
- Fluent in English
Listed in Europe, this Beverage companies has a strong history of acquiring prestigious Wine and Spirits houses, building a strong portofolio of Brands globally. with over 10 Billions USD revenue they are a global top player