Finance Analyst (Management Reporting)
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 11 November 2018 2018-11-112019-01-10 accountancy 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Reporting to Finance Manger, a top-tier Investment Bank is expanding their team and they are looking for a specialist of financial reporting and management reporting to join their team. This team looks after APAC reporting. If your are interested, please reach out.
- Support all key business issues and planning underpinning revenue growth, profitability, productivity, capital, return and control etc.
- Preparing and analysing periodic reporting in relations to financial performance, forecasting and financial planning to senior management
- Assist in ad-hoc projects to streamline and automate the existing processes
- Analyse business commentaries and trends for all businesses
- Produce relevant performance reports to help to support the business
- Degree in Accountancy or a Finance related discipline
- CPA or CFA qualification is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in management accounting or financial reporting analysis
- With work experience in corporate bank or investment bank is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint. VBA is a plus.
- Non-FS background mandates are welcome
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Immediately Available is a PLUS