Assistant Accountant (US firm)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Mimi Chak
Date posted 15 October 2016
Our client is an award-winning design brand specialises in creating quality technology accessories for over 50 countries internationally. With a highly diverse work culture, they are looking for a passionate Assistant Accountant to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
Are you a dedicated person looking to join a dynamic company?
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Responsible for daily accounting operations including AR, AP entry, bank reconciliations, staff reimbursement and petty cash handling
- Prepare monthly financial statements and full-set of accounts on a timely basis
- Participate in month-end closing procedures
- Assist Senior Accountant in performing financial analysis including annual budgeting, forecasting and strategy planning
- Perform ad hoc reports when required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in financial accounting gained from MNCs
- Overseas experience is a definite advantage
- Able to work under pressure as well as an excellent team player
- Dedicated, passionate and flexible
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
Successful candidate will be offered with attractive salary package, 5 working days with a friendly and flexible work culture!