Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Michael Fong
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Ensure the reliability of the financial statements and reporting issued by the region.
- Control and analysis of Financial results
- Ensure the reliability of the financial statements and reporting issued by the region.
- Perform the consolidation, the analysis and the presentation of the financial results for Asia including communication of the key points and comments to the regional management and alert whenever necessary.
- Actively participate in the yearly Budget process, by providing support to each country, performing analysis of the projections and by making the final presentation for Head Office.
- Participate to the elaboration of ad-hoc presentations and studies for Asia such as New Products Analysis, Strategic Plan, Profitability Studies or Cost Model in close collaboration with the Management Accounting Department in Head Office.
- Ensure the proper implementation of Norms and Standards issued by Management Accounting Department.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial data for capital injection and development projects across Asia region, in close relationship with the Capital Management Department in Head Office.
- Contribute to the preparation and validation of the financial parts during new products launch process and Merger & Acquisition (M&A) process.
- Support to countries and coordination with Head Office
- Provide Accounting and Management control support to each country, in conjunction with Head Office Accounting and Management Control Department whenever required.
- Ensure the coordination between Head Office departments and countries regarding finance processes (budget, forecast, closing) and necessary support to both.
- Contribute to the Finance community in Asia (training, communication, best practices sharing).
- Develop a solid expertise in Asia products and profitability pattern to challenge countries and to communicate accurately with Head Office.
- Performance management
- Contribute to the implementation of performance indicators in the region.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of regional governance.
- University degree
- At least 5 years of management accounting experience gained from insurance companies, professional firms or banks.
- Strong organizational, analytical & time management skills, very good attention to detail
- Flexible, resilient under pressure and decisive with a proven track record of delivering results to a high standard within tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to work positively in a small team
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a cross-cultural environment
- Fluency in English, Mandarin is a plus