(Senior) Finance Manager - Listed Company
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-09-23 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a listed conglomerates and looking for Finance Manager to join the team. Up to 70K per month
- Manage the Group’s financial reporting process and prepare the consolidated financial statements to ensure they are complete, accurate and timely. Analyse and interpret the consolidated financial statements to facilitate reporting to senior management team and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and review regular monthly reports on the Group’s financial performance to senior management, quarterly statements to shareholders and other reports and analysis.
- Monitor the Interim and Annual accounts closing programme for the Group and prepare the Interim and Annual Reports in accordance with the planned schedule.
- Establish and continuously update the Group accounting policies and reporting procedures. Provide direction and advice to business finance units to apply the policies and ensure compliance.
- Develop, maintain and upgrade the financial reporting system to enhance productivity and ensure system integrity and process efficiency.
- Keep track of new or amendments to the Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards and reporting obligations under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and Companies and implement changes as required.
- Experience of M&A Accounting or restructuring will be advantage
- A recognised university degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Qualified accountant with HKICPA or other recognised professional accounting bodies
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant working experience gained from a “Big Four” accounting firm
- Good understanding of the accounting standards and financial reporting requirements in Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Listing Rules and Companies Ordinance
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated and able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and verbal skills in English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua a plus
- Proficient in MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint