Finance Manager - Professional Services
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ellie Wong
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 consultancy Hong Kong HK HKD 55000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My client is an international professional services firm based in a great location in Hong Kong. Due to expansion plans, they are now seeking a Finance Manager to join their team.
A very diverse role for a talented, well rounded individual. Proven people management skills are a must, please see more information below:
- Responsible for the statutory accounts of the various subsidiaries within the Group, in compliance with the relevant GAAP, regulations and company policies.
- Provide financial and management reports to support business decision making.
- Tax computation and filing of direct & indirect tax returns.
- Drive process & system improvements while balancing the need for internal control.
- Ensure on-time completion of month-end closing for a large number of subsidiaries, including all journal entries & balance sheet reconciliations performed by various teams within Finance SSC.
- Work with Group Finance in the production of consolidated financial statements, including monthly reporting submission via HFM (financial and statistical).
- Provide mentoring, coaching and development to the team.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Degree in accounting and qualified accountant.
- Good computer skills especially in Excel.
- Experience in maintaining books for a large number of legal entities across different countries. Familiarity with China bookkeeping is advantageous.
- Proven track record in managing projects and process improvements.
- Good knowledge of HKFRS, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Strong leadership, team player with analytical business acumen. Able to communicate at the senior executive level.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese.