Senior Finance Manager - IPO
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ellie Wong
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 building-and-construction Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My client is a well established transportation infrastructure company and are seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
The Senior Finance Manager will oversee the smooth running of the entire finance function and will report directly to the CFO. Read more details below:
- Responsible for management reporting including the timely preparation of the following:
- monthly business reports
- expense control analysis
- financial forecast and budgeting reports
- interim and annual reports
- Supervise the day-to-day finance and accounting function of the group;
- Coordinate with other departments for the finance related matters and daily accounting transactions
- Develop and coach the subordinates;
- Monitor bank accounts of subsidiaries in China and overseas;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and regulations
- Assist and support corporate finance projects. Handle corporate bond issuance and treasury.
- Ad hoc projects, as per required, including IPO
- Monitor cash distribution from JV and review JV accounts
- Liaise with external auditors in interim and annual audit
- Assist in all tax related matters;
- Qualified Accountant and degree holder in Finance or Accounting discipline;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience gained in listed companies and/or reputable CPA firms (including 2 years of supervisory role);
- Hands-on experience in financial analysis, forecasting and consolidation;
- Familiar with HK and PRC accounting and taxations requirements;
- Fluency in Mandarin is essential and good in English/Cantonese.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply now.