Finance Manager - International Law Firm
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ellie Wong
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 legal Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A leading international law in Hong Kong is now seeking a Finance Manager to join their team.
A rare opportunity to join a well established law firm and oversee the finance department. Demonstrated ability to manage a team and financial analysis skills are essential. Law firm experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the finance functions in the office and ensuring that the management is provided with high quality financial data, analysis and financial management.
- Preparation of the Monthly / Quarterly Projection
- Providing Business Analysis as required
- Provide weekly/monthly cashflow to Group Accounting
- Leading Annual Budget Process
- Setting up payroll
- Qualified accountant, with at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Possess excellent people management and leadership skills
- Excellent financial analysis
- Able to work in a pressurised environment whilst maintaining a calm disposition and level-headed approach at all times
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested parties are encouraged to get in touch or apply now.