Regional Finance Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronald Ho
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 accountancy 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a newly created position sitting in the regional finance team at a leading US-listed trading business.
- Report to the Regional Finance Director, leading a small team
- Manage Financial Accounting function and develop the department to support corporate growth objectives
- Monitor and review the financial outcomes of entities, analyse performance and highlight any potential issues to management.
- Supervise, process and manage Financial Accounting function in accordance to group accounting standards and SOX requirements; enhance internal control to strengthen governance measures
- Review financial statements / balance sheet schedules/trial balance prepared by the team
- Manage external audit process to meet current local & Group standards
- Supervise team to prepare quality quarterly reporting (e.g. Flux analysis) to management
- Manage all Tax related matters and highlight risk/opportunities for entities under his responsibilities.
- Collaborate with Controlling function to support the management accounting reporting / Budget / LEs preparation for the Region.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 10 years financial reporting experience gained from a multinational company
- 3+ years prior supervisory experience
- Previous SOX and/or SAP experience is advantageous
- Experienced in international trading, retailing, manufacturing and supply chain operations
- Fluency in English and Chinese