Assistant Manager - Finance
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 automotive 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The world's leading Hong Kong Conglomerate engaged in Retail, Pharmaceutical & Logistics services is seeking for an Assistant Manager - Finance to join their growing Finance team.
- Report directly to the Financial Controller
- In charge of compiling and preparing management reports, relating KPI reports, business performance reviews, and risk assessments etc.
- Coordinate with cross-departments on retrieving financial information and consolidate into monthly reporting packages.
- Develop, review and implement appropriate financial systems, models, matrix and tools for Corporate and Business Units.
- Act as a central contact point for the department on all financial matters
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual reports
- Provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management
- Review financial analysis in terms of cost, revenue, margin, CAPEX
- Collaborate with Group financial teams on recommended improvements.
- Participate in the company’s ongoing M&A activities and due diligence efforts by providing research and financial modelling.
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- HKICPA/ ACCA finalist or qualified;
- At least 8 years' relevant working experience in Financial Planning and analysis, preferably gained in sizeable listed company or audit firm;
- Able to work closely with Business units and Stakeholders.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)