Assistant Finance Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Winnie Wong
Date posted 12 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client, a European-based conglomerate, is recruiting for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, manage the FP&A team, responsible for budget / forecast, management reporting, financial analysis and business analysis
- Management report preparation and analytical review
- Lead the team in preparing annual budget, monthly forecast including variance and gap analysis with recommendations
- Responsible for cost analysis, inventory valuation and reconciliation, variance analysis, etc.
- Assist management in process and workflow improvement projects
- Take initiatives to lead SAP system enhancement and implementation projects
- Ad hoc project as required
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in FP&A / full spectrum of finance function, preferable gained in MNCs
- Big 4 experience is an plus
- Proficient in SAP, experience in SAP/FICO implementation will be an advantage
- Computer literacy with MS Office
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Candidates will more experience will be considered as FP&A Manager.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly.