Finance Manager (MNC)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 13 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
An International Sourcing company based in United States of America is seeking to expand its operations in Asia Pacific. To cope with the ongoing expansion, they are seeking for a Finance Manager to look after the operations in Hong Kong, China and South East Asia.
- Report to the Vice President and manage a small Finance team in both Hong Kong and China
- Serve as the bridge between US Head office and Asia Sourcing team.
- Ensure proper and timely metrics reporting, including productivity and finance portion of operations review packages.
- Roll up budget/ forecast guidance for inflation (commodities, currency and labour cost) and productivity.
- Manage cost center planning including budget/forecast and ongoing cost control.
- Provide management account reports.
- Manage accounting, reporting, and planning and analysis for all operations (Hong Kong, Shenzhen).
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Admin / Economics / Accounting & Finance
- At least 8+ years of experience in Finance Accounting & Commercial Finance, preferably in large scale MNCs and audit trained.
- Candidates with Manufacturing and Sourcing industry will be advantageous
- Strong command in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, both in speaking and writing.