Accounting Manager - Luxury Retail (MNC)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 27 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is an International Luxury Retail Corporation Headquartered in Europe with well developed retail and wholesale channels. They operate across 20+ countries and are continuing to expand at a rapid rate.
- Report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and manage a small team to handle day to day accounting functions
- Ensure the Group's accounting procedures and principles are correctly applied in close cooperation with the Controlling department.
- Handle full sets of accounts (AR, AP, GL) and consolidate regional financial packages.
- Carry out local and Group reporting : quarterly and annual balance sheets
- Supervise and check the release of end-of-year local accounts, tax and legal statements, etc.
- Bachelor Degree holder Accounting / Economics / Finance or any related discipline
- At least 12+ years of Finance & accounting experience, preferably trained in Big 4 and worked in MNC environment.
- Independent, dynamic and ability to work in face pace environment.
- Strong command in *English*, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Problem solver, proactive and strong leadership skills.