Assistant Accounting Manager (Group)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 02 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A HK-listed organisation engaged in Fashion Retail and Property businesses is seeking for an Assistant Accounting Manager to join their Finance team. With business operations across United States, Europe and China, they are continuing to expand aggressively and pentrating into new markets.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will supervise an accounting team to oversee Group consolidation, full set of accounts (AR, AP, GL), and audit.
- Prepare the annual budget planning and coordinate the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Coordinate with logistics team to reconcile stock in all warehouse locations
- Issue invoices, debit notes, and credit notes
- Prepare consolidated financial statements of Hong Kong, China and overseas entities (e.g. UK)
- Support system implementation project and process improvement initiatives
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Economics and any related discipline
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 10 years' finance & accounting experience gained in audit background and MNCs.
- Strong command of English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Organised and detail oriented
- Proficiency in using MS office applications