Assistant Finance Manager (HK Listed Property)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 19 October 2016
An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Finance Manager has risen with a market leading Property Developer. They are a well established organization listed on HKEX and are expanding aggressively in Hong Kong and China.
- Report to the Finance Manager and lead a small team in the financial reporting team
- Responsible for Full set of accounts (AP, AR, GL)
- Assist in compiling sub-consolidation reporting packages to senior management
- Liase with auditors, bankers and tax representatives when required
- Assist in Ad hoc projects when necessary
- Degree holder in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 8 years of auditing and commercial experience with at least 2 years in supervisory and / or managerial role
- Experience in real estate & property industry is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Our client is a leading property developer and they are expanding aggressively to increase their market share in Hong Kong and China. They offer a friendly and dynamic working environment with an attractive compensation package.