Assistant Finance Manager (Contract)
Salary HKD25000 - HKD30000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Cynthia Cheung
Date posted 17 October 2016
A well-established multi-national company in the food and beverage industry is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their business on a contract basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for daily reporting and analysis. This starts as a six month contract.
About the Role:
- Provide category business insights according to agreed timings and formats as well as ad hoc analysis.
- Provides reliable & actionable information and/or solutions
- Control A&P and trade spend for the respective category/customer. Supports in the routine work on promotion/trade/A&P (pre- & post) evaluation and ROI calculation.
- Ensures A&P and trade spend control for the respective category and or specific channel/customer. Makes sure spend is booked on time, does not exceed budget and activities are closed on time
- Ensures monthly routine work is done smoothly by coordinating with other department i.e. Monthly Rolling forecast
- Provides ad hoc decision support
About the Person:
- Possess at least three to five years of experience in accounting and commercial finance
- Qualified Accountant is preferred
- Good language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Must be immediately available
- Must be able to commit to a six month contract
About the Company:
This company is a world leader in its industry with a strong presence in Asia Pacific.