Assistant Finance Manager
Salary HKD480000 - HKD540000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Thierry Kun
Date posted 17 October 2016
Reporting to Finance Manager, your role is to deliver the review, amendment and implementation of appropriate financial controls.
- Participate in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
- Handle cash flow management and forecasting.
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with internal / external auditor on annual audit.
- Highlight any opportunities to implement changes to improve the control environment without adversely impacting business operations or customers.
- Undertake and participate ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- Qualified accountant, preferably with external audit experience from Big 4
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience from sizable companies
- Experience of working in Retail/ FMCG is an advantage but not a must
- Familiar with IFRS accounting standard
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Oracle or similar systems
- Independent, hands on, commercially-minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and proficient in English
About the organisation:
With more than 100 years of activity, this retail giant established in Europe and Asia covers over 100 millions customers per month.