Finance System Manager
Salary HKD600000 - HKD750000 per annum + Double Pay + Bonus
Consultant Thierry Kun
Date posted 30 August 2016
The Finance System Manager has an important role on supporting the business growth and provides constructive advice and analysis for decision making. Project leader of departmental projects, including Asia forecasting system, new initiatives, process and other system improvement.
- Lead Asia Forecasting System through-out the development and after go-live and also responsible for Regional financials & reporting consolidation and commercial excellence.
- Regional supporting hub for Asia Forecasting System after goes live.
- Key team representative for Regional and Global projects.
- Responsible for regional consolidation and business performance commentary to management.
- Support monthly and quarterly reporting and quarterly forecasting and budgeting process.
- Create and develop new tools / techniques/methodologies to analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of business performance, activities and process in order to strive business result and commercial excellence.
- Provide necessary finance related training to subordinates and/or other colleagues (if needed) to enhance a better understand of the business processes and procedures.
- Perform financial feasibility study
- Ad hoc task
- University graduate in IT, Accounting or related disciplines
- 8 - 10 years financial planning experience in MNC, preferably gained from Wholesale and Retail Industry
- Proven record on leading the development and implementation of new planning system.
- Solid experiences in leading regional and global projects.
- Significant ERP Experience and understanding.
- Strong business sense, excellent analytical skills, creative problem-solving skills, self-motivated and good Interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is definitely an advantage.
- Proficiency in system knowledge and computer applications. Excellent Access, Excel, VBA, Marco, PowerPivot, Access and PowerPoint skills is essential.
European retailer, with double digit growth in the region, they have been increasing they staff and store development within the last years.