Financial Controller (FMCG)
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 fmcg 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
An award-winning Fast Moving Consumer Good (FMCG) giant based in USA has renowned brand names under it's expanding portfolio, connecting all consumers around the globe. With aggressive expansion plans in Hong Kong, they are seeking for a seasoned Finance to join as the department head in Hong Kong office.
About the Role:
- Responsible for Hong Kong’s day-to-day accounting operations, ensuring accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
- Act as the contact point for both external and internal parties
- Ensure internal control and compliance for Hong Kong, including reporting accordance with US GAAP
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks when required
About the Person:
- At least 8 years’ experience gained from FMCG industry with at least 2 years at managerial level
- University Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Candidates with big 4 training & consumer goods company experience is highly advantageous
- Strong command of English & Chinese, both in spoken and written English.
- Ability to challenge the status quo to improve/streamline current work processes
- proactive with perseverance to pursue plans with energy and drive