Chief Financial Officer - Asia
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 28 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A globally renowned American Corporation is now seeking to appoint an experienced business partner as the next Chief Financial Officer - Asia. With over 80 years of establishment, their operations reaches across 20 countries with expansion plans to penetrate into new markets.
- A key business partner to provide business advice and support to top management for business planning, expansion, strategic decision, budget forecasting and allocation, taxation, corporate governance etc.
- Drive business growth and provide finance support and guidance on all financial matters for strategic business projects
- Work closely with Global Headquarters (USA) to ensure good compliance to group policies and statutory requirements
- Ensure high standards of financial controls and reporting
- Conduct regular business performance reviews and develop reporting against budgets, targets and forecasts.
- Perform other ad hoc projects as assigned
- MBA graduate with 15+ years of post qualification experience (PQE) in a sizeable Multinational Corporation (MNC).
- Experience in Trading & Distribution or Wholesale business is required.
- Good understanding of the Accounting and Taxation regulations of HK and China.
- CPA qualified or equivalent
- Strong leadership and Able to meet tight schedules and deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and with a proven track record in business partnership.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Travel within Asia is required.