Salary Attractive Bonus + Packages
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 03 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This well-established Chinese private company (Financial Institution) is headquartered in Beijing and is hiring Finance Director for their Hong Kong office, which is a platform for all of their overseas operations.
- Report to: HK CEO
- Lead financing activities as per the capital need of the Group's products and investment projects
- Develop external financing resources; build a relatively independent financing channel management system
- Be response for monitoring, analysis, evaluation and financial management of the completed financing
- Liaise with various internal and external parties (i.e. Banks, Securities companies, fund companies, insurance companies, trust companies and group’s subsidiary companies)
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in accounting, finance, economics or its equivalent
- At least 15 years relevant experience with strong experience gained from a Big 4 Accountancy Firm AND in a Financial Controller or Finance Director position gained from a financial institution such as a wealth management company, a brokerage firm or a private equity firm, preferably on a group level holding both Chinese and overseas companies or investment projects.
- Experienced in post M&A management and integration.
- Hotel and real estate industry experience will be an advantage.
- Must be able to speak fluent or native Mandarin and fluent English
- Highly preferred candidates with experience working for a Chinese private company and understand their culture
- A good “can-do” attitude, adaptable, flexible, resilient, and a team player
- Familiar with Hong Kong and overseas capital markets and operations
- Working experience in the Europe, America & China market will be a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills