Regional Credit Controller - MNC
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 38000 45000 45000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading MNC law firm and looking for a regional credit controller to join the team - up to 45K per month
• Responsible for leading the credit control team
• Proactively enforcing the credit policy across all debts and monitor daily collections activities
• Manage to meet the monthly collections target set and reduce aged AR outstanding
• Drive to conduct, summarise and log regular AR meetings with Partners
• Review and provide accurate and timely AR reporting, collection status, receipt forecast, bad debt analysis, and other KPI reports
• Proactively management on potential problematic debts
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure collections history database are timely updated
• Support Partners / Group in strategic actions to recover bad debts
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
• 5+ years solid experience in credit control and debt collection.
• Previous relevant experience working in a Law firm preferred
• Proactive and independent with strong communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in dynamic work environment.
• Attention to details and numerically sensitive
• Ability to establish and maintain good stakeholder's relationships, both internal & external, and at all levels
• Self-motivation and commitment
If you are interested in the position or any other accounting openings, please send your Cv to Kaylen. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2161 9454 for more information.