Billing/ Collection Specialist (International Law Firm)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Mimi Chak
Date posted 15 October 2016
Our client is a well-known UK international law firm with legal practices covering the Asia Pacific and Europe regions. In order to facilitate their continuous expansion, they are seeking for a drive candidate to join their Finance team in Hong Kong.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- You will be responsible for the coordination of billing processes and credit collection for offices across APAC
- Responsible for credit limit approval, credit management & debts collection, resolve invoice disputes, etc.
- Monitor and conduct full spectrum of billing cycle from editing to dispatching of bills
- Ensure timely submission of invoices to clients
- Resolve aged accounts and generate AR reports periodically
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and attorneys to meet billing deadlines
- Participate in ad hoc projects or reports when required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in billings and credit collection, preferably gained from law firms or professional services corporations
- Independent as well as a strong team player
- Able to deliver excellent level of customer service, passionate
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier law firm. Excellent compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.