Director - Strategy planning & M&A
Salary HKD1,400,000 - HKD2,000,000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 05 August 2023hong-kong accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2023-08-05 2023-10-04 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 1400000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the industry leading player in FMCG/ consumer business is looking for a Director of Strategic Planning in view of their coming expansion in the regions.
- MNC consumer/ FMCG business
- Strategy + M&A focus
- China knowledge is needed
- English & Chinese speaking
- Work closely with senior management to assess, develop, coordinate and implement company Strategy and strategic initiatives within the BU's portfolio of markets. This includes:
- Defining the long term vision, target market definition, and strategic priorities, as well as annual corporate priorities
- Help identifying and prioritising new business opportunities to support achievement of company strategic goals
- Developing "Go to market" strategies for new business opportunities with BU and functional leaders
- Lead the participation and output required for company strategic planning and quarterly business review process
- Develop and deliver presentations to communicate BU's Strategy to regional Senior Management, Executive teams, employees, and potential partners and external constituents
- Support the market intelligence team in developing insights about key industry trends (technology, competitors, consumers, regulatory etc.) and inform the organisation of their strategic implications
- Lead "research" type engagements to develop and articulate company position on long-term strategic issues
- Work with counterparts in other affiliates to identify synergistic opportunities, quickly assess and short-list highest value opportunities and build early implementation plans and resources requirements
New Venture Exploration and M&A Execution
- Through outputs from priorities emerging from Strategy work and with Business Development to identify targets
- Lead in the performance of due diligence, financial analysis and business case development.
- Where appropriate, work with international corporate development colleagues to progress opportunities
- Outstanding financial, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial and demonstrated ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Business development and deal-making skills
- Superior leadership, synthesis and analytical skills, communications (verbal/ written/ presentation), project management, influencing skills
- Cultural fit: energetic, passionate, sense of humour, friendly/outgoing, easy to work with, team player
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022A leading HK listed conglomerate is looking for an Assistant Financial Analysis Director to join their team
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 September 2023This is the world’s leading Private Equity firm located across the world. They are looking to hire a Financial Controller for their corporate accounting team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 August 2023This is the world’s leading Private Equity firm located across the world. They are looking to hire a VP Finance for their corporate accounting team.