COO/ CEO | HK listed company
Salary HKD1,500,000 - HKD2,500,000 per annum + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 10 August 2023hong-kong accountancy-finance/cfo 2023-08-10 2023-10-09 accountancy Hong Kong Island HK HKD 1500000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the HK listed companies with business in proeprty investment as well as coal mining, with operations mainly in China, is looking for a COO/ CEO in view of their growing business.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced COO/ CEO to lead our company to the next level of growth. The COO/ CEO will report to the Board of Directors and be responsible for the overall strategic direction, operational performance, and financial results of the company. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of HK listed companies as well as strong leadership skills, and a proven track record of driving business growth and profitability.
- Develop and implement the company's long-term strategic plan in line with the Board's vision and objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of the company's operations, including mining, sales, marketing, logistics, and finance.
- Expand new business channels from primarily domestic trade to international trade
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards, including safety and environmental regulations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, customers, suppliers, and investors.
- Identify and evaluate potential acquisition and investment opportunities to support the company's growth strategy.
- Manage the company's financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and risk management.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, or a related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience in the coal mining/ property/ natural resources/ commoditues, with a demonstrated track record of success in senior leadership roles.
- Deep understanding of China market, including regulatory environment, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Strong business acumen, financial management skills, and experience with mergers and acquisitions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve challenging goals.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Willing to travel to China frequently