COO/ CEO | coal business
Salary HKD1,500,000 - HKD3,000,000 per annum + negotiable
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 09 May 2023hong-kong accountancy-finance/cfo 2023-05-09 2023-07-08 mining Hong Kong Island HK HKD 1500000 3000000 3000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the HK listed coal mining business, with operations mainly in China, is looking for a COO/ CEO in view of their growing business.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced COO/ CEO to lead our company to the next level of growth. The COO/ CEO will report to the Board of Directors and be responsible for the overall strategic direction, operational performance, and financial results of the company. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the coal mining industry in China, strong leadership skills, and a proven track record of driving business growth and profitability.
- Develop and implement the company's long-term strategic plan in line with the Board's vision and objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of the company's operations, including mining, sales, marketing, logistics, and finance.
- Expand new business channels from primarily domestic trade to international trade
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards, including safety and environmental regulations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including government officials, customers, suppliers, and investors.
- Identify and evaluate potential acquisition and investment opportunities to support the company's growth strategy.
- Manage the company's financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and risk management.
- Bachelor's degree in mining engineering, business administration, or a related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience in the coal mining industry, with a demonstrated track record of success in senior leadership roles.
- Deep understanding of the Chinese coal mining industry, including regulatory environment, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Strong business acumen, financial management skills, and experience with mergers and acquisitions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams to achieve challenging goals.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
Get in touch
+852 2161 9433
Salary: HKD130,000 - HKD180,000 per month + Good BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 May 2023A MNC, booming online retailer, is aiming to set up their brand new global headquarter in Hong Kong. They are locating a new finance leader as their new CFO in Hong Kong to undergo this process and to lead the team.