Group CFO (Strong Audit Background + Manufacturing +Board Exp)
Salary HKD145,821.20 - HKD175,424 per annum + Negotiable
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Timothy Cheng
Date posted 05 October 2022hong-kong accountancy-finance/cfo 2022-10-05 2022-12-04 accountancy Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufactoring related company is seeking a group CFO to join their fast growing team and to achive success together!
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Advise the Group about business planning, long-term business development
and key success factors in the implementation of strategy.
2. Manage all aspects of the finance and accounting control of the Group.
3. Take charge of the Finance, Administration, HR & IT operations of the
4. Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of policies and procedures
regarding the Group’s Finance, Administration, HR and IT operations, and
undertake internal management audits.
5. Facilitate the sourcing of funds for capital investment and general operations.
6. Ensure compliance with the statutory reporting, corporate governance and
listing requirements of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
7. Advise about the acquisition and assessment of investment projects.
8. Establish and maintain relationships with investors and bankers.
1. A university degree plus a professional qualification from ACCA/HKICPA
or another recognized qualification.
2. Minimum 20 years’ relevant working experience including auditing and
commercial, preferably with a Big Four firm. Manufactoring experience preferably.
3. Solid senior-management experience in a medium-size listed company in
Hong Kong with major business in mainland China.
4. Multi-national exposure with international business partners.
5. The ability to communicate with the board confidentially and in an
independent, unbiased way about all financial issues at a strategic level.
6. Experience and connections for the placement and IPO activity.
7. Excellent English and Putonghua, strong leadership skills and a positive
Salary: HKD23,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 November 2022Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a US listed multinational company with global presence. They are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant for their APAC regional hub in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 November 2022A world renouned multinational Retail Group is looking for an Assistant Accountant for their HK office.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD70,000 per annum + Good BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 November 2022A leading MNC/listed company is locating a Treasury expert/operation manager to join their fast growing team!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 October 2022A reputable & sizable FMCG company is looking for a Senior Internal Control Officer with audit / risk control experience.
Salary: HKD27,000 - HKD32,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 October 2022Our Client is a member of a globally renowned HK FMCG corporation. They are currently looking for a Treaury Officer for their Group Finance Team.