CFO - IPO project
Salary HKD1,500,000 - HKD1,800,000 per annum + Negotiable
Consultant Mandy Law
Date posted 08 August 2022hong-kong accountancy-finance/cfo 2022-08-08 2022-10-07 accountancy Kowloon HK HKD 1500000 1800000 1800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the fast growing business under a sizable conglomerate is looking for a CFO to take lead of their coming IPO project in HK.
- Fast growing and promising business
- Big 4 trained with successful IPO experience in HK
- CFO capacity reporting into CEO directly
- Act as the key member of the IPO project in HK
- Responsible for the complete cycle of IPO including but no limited to oversee internal control, review internal audit procedures, prepare consolidated financial statements, all company secretarial functions and liaise with external professional bodies.
- Direct and manage the department to success the main goal of the company / project
- Formulate certain policies and procedures so that the various departments can function in the best possible way
- Liaise with auditors, regulators, lawyers
- Monitor changes of legislative and regulatory environment
- Responsible for due diligence on all investment and acquisition initiatives
- Degree holder and qualified in professional accounting body
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
- Minimum 15 years of financial management experience
- Trained in Big 4 and with successful IPO experience in commercial sector
- Dynamic, attentive to detail and demonstrate integrity and professionalism
Salary: HKD100,000 - HKD130,000 per month + NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 September 2022One of the sizable HK conglomerates is looking for a Senior Treasury Manager (Head of function) in view of their growing business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022A leading HK listed conglomerate is looking for an Assistant Financial Analysis Director to join their team