Group Chief Financial Officer
Salary HKD133,000 - HKD160,000 per month + Negotiable
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Timothy Cheng
Date posted 29 July 2022hong-kong accountancy-finance/cfo 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 133000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufactoring related company is seeking a group CFO to join their fast growing team and to achive success together!
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Advise the Group about business planning, long-term business development
and key success factors in the implementation of strategy.
2. Manage all aspects of the finance and accounting control of the Group.
3. Take charge of the Finance, Administration, HR & IT operations of the
4. Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of policies and procedures
regarding the Group’s Finance, Administration, HR and IT operations, and
undertake internal management audits.
5. Facilitate the sourcing of funds for capital investment and general operations.
6. Ensure compliance with the statutory reporting, corporate governance and
listing requirements of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
7. Advise about the acquisition and assessment of investment projects.
8. Establish and maintain relationships with investors and bankers.
1. A university degree plus a professional qualification from ACCA/HKICPA
or another recognized qualification.
2. Minimum 20 years’ relevant working experience including auditing and
commercial, preferably with a Big Four firm. Manufactoring experience preferably.
3. Solid senior-management experience in a medium-size listed company in
Hong Kong with major business in mainland China.
4. Multi-national exposure with international business partners.
5. The ability to communicate with the board confidentially and in an
independent, unbiased way about all financial issues at a strategic level.
6. Experience and connections for the placement and IPO activity.
7. Excellent English and Putonghua, strong leadership skills and a positive