Senior Manager, Business Finance
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Benson Ku
Date posted 03 February 2017
A multinational financial services company is looking for a Senior Manager, Business Finance to join their team in Hong Kong.
Being a member of Global Markets business finance team, this role will provide Performance Management Finance support to the Regional Financial Markets business, cost analysis and revenue reporting of the ALM and FM Money Markets businesses. This role will also need to participate in related finance and business projects.
- Manage the financial markets sales information through close communication with business and product control to ensure proper accounting treatment, proper revenue recognition and correct sales revenue reporting
- Review new products and provide a recommendation on approval following cross functional due diligence
- Maintain a robust cost control mechanism for front office’s departmental costs.
- Maintain a robust control environment for the position reconciliation, general ledger account reconciliation and P&L reconciliation
- Work on monthly & quarterly forecasts and annual budget process
- Perform monthly closing work
- Reconcile front office flash P/L vs PSGL for monthly closing
- Support ad-hoc queries and requests from businesses, Group Finance, Country Finance and other related stakeholders
- Support the initiatives and projects by the FM business function or the Finance function
- University Graduate plus Qualified Accountant
- Relevant banking experience with some experience of Global Markets
- Analytical skills to investigate and understand financial trends. Process discipline to handle regular tasks in a systematic manner
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and a team player