Revenue Specialist - US Support (30k)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Allie Chen
Date posted 03 June 2022hong-kong accountancy-finance/billings 2022-06-03 2022-08-02 accountancy Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an American international professional firm with over 20 offices worldwide. To cope with their growth, they are seeking a Revenue Specialist for their Hong Kong Office to support their US offices remotely.
- Reporting to the US accounting team lead, you’ll be working closely with Pricing department to implement complex billing arrangements, including multi-payor, volume discounts, and alternative fee arrangements
- Prepare budgets and variance analysis
- Handle monthly reports and analyse AR reports
- Support ad hoc assignments as needed
- Higher diploma or degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in AR or billing from MNCs
- Excellent spoken and written English
Interested parties, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your updated CV with current and expected salary.
Salary: HKD34,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022THis company is an European listed company with stable business and is looking for an internal auditor to join their dynamic and international audit team in HK - APAC focused - MNC culture - Stable working hours - Wide range of international and business exposure
Salary: HKD18,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022This company is one of the leading F&B brands around the world. They are now seeking for an accounting officer to join their accounting team. - AR & AP position - Stable working environment - All rounded exposure
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 July 2022Our client is a top-tier UK professional firm with global presence. The multi-national company is looking for a Payroll Analyst for their HK office.
Salary: HKD18,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022One of the sizable businesses in Hong Kong is looking for a payroll assistant in their finance department · HK sizable conglomerate · Payroll · Strong employee culture
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Our Client is a global investment advisory company based in HK. They are looking for an Accountant to support their team.