Investment Analyst (HK-listed Property)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Ricky Wong
Date posted 06 September 2016
My client is a renowned Hong Kong Listed Property and Real Estate Corporation and they have a strong presence in Hong Kong and China. To cope with their ongoing expansion across Asia Pacific, they are recruiting a high-flyer to add to the investment team.
- Conduct in-depth research to generate investment ideas
- Identify, gather and critically analyse data for investment proposals
- Work closely with other departments on administration processes and provide investment administrative support
- Guidance on investment strategy and engagement in solution planning, such as portfolio analysis, landscape analysis etc.
- Prepare investment meeting materials and relevant ad hoc reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree in top tier universities majoring in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- CPA/CFA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years in investment research / auditing, preferably from investment bank or big 4 auditing firm
- Strong excel skills (VBA, Pivot table) and well-versed in financial statements or company analysis
- Strong command in English and Chinese, both verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline