Assistant Accountant | MNC
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Alvin Kwan
Date posted 08 March 2023hong-kong accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2023-03-08 2023-05-07 accountancy Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is an industry leader in relocation. We are looking for an assistant accountant to support their business growth.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable function
- Review, verify and process APAC vendor invoices, staff claim reimbursements, marketing expenditures etc.
- Prepare monthly expense report
- Assist in month-end closing and annual audit for APAC APAC
- Ad hoc tasks required by senior management
- Bachelor or higher degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience
- Able to work independently and detail-minded
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Immediately avialable is preffered
Get in touch
+852 2103 5317
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 March 2023Our client is a multinational and sizable business management company with presence across Europe and Asia. To support their operations, the company is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per annum + NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 23 February 2023One of the steadily growing HK business is looking for a treasury professional to join their high performing team.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023A fast growing and global MNC is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their sizeable accounting team.
Salary: HKD39,107.98 - HKD44,694.84 per annum + negotiableLocation: New TerritoriesDate posted: 24 March 2023Our client is a one of the industry leading firm in engineering and they are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their finance team to support their business growth.
Salary: HKD111,737.10 - HKD134,084.52 per annum + negotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 21 March 2023One of the fast growing HK listed company is looking for a Deputy Head of IR to join their high performing team.