Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Radcliffe
Date posted 05 September 20192019-09-05 2019-11-04 marketing Hong Kong HK HKD 700000 701000 701000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Corporate Communications Manager, APAC, is a key member of the APAC Services Delivery team and global Corporate Communications teams and is responsible for supporting and executing a broad range of communications programmes for the region. This is a fully integrated role requiring multiple skills in communications disciplines and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their expertise at an exciting time for this institute and the APAC region. The Communications Manager, APAC will be based in Hong Kong and will report to the Head, Marketing and Communications (Services Delivery) Asia Pacific, with a dotted line to the Global Head of Brand & Communications. The Communications Manager, APAC will support three functions within the region: 1 manage internal communications planning and activities for the region, and ensure global integration 2 manage the executive profile for key regional leaders in APAC, including social media, speech writing and internal communications 3 support the Head, Services Delivery APAC in other key internal strategic communications activities for the region
- Work closely with Services Delivery colleagues, and other functions, to develop and deliver communications to internal and external audiences in key markets.
- Work with key regional leaders to draft and manage the drafting of speeches for internal and external functions, on a broad array of topics related to the finance industry in APAC and globally.
- Manage the SM profile for the managing director, APAC, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Provide best practice training to APAC colleagues for managing personal professional profiles.
- Work with APAC HR team and APAC Operations team to manage key internal training and meetings, including agenda development, promotion (pre- and post-event), and logistical requirements.
- Work with internal communications colleagues and the APAC management team to build staff engagement across the APAC region.
- Manage internal resources such as APAC intranet pages and Yammer posts.
- Collaborate with the Manager of Corporate Communications APAC in management of the PR agency network to implement public relations strategies, ensuring coordination of all activities.
- Collaborate with the Director, Marketing APAC (Brand and Society) in supporting societies’ communications needs in the region.
- Collaborate with the APAC Services Delivery team leaders in Hong Kong, China and India to create an internal communications plan for telling the APAC ‘story’ and communicating its strategy to the organisation as a whole.
- Collaborate with Content Engagement Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and implement social media strategy for APAC (outside of China and India), through timely and appropriate delivery of messages on LinkedIn and Twitter, and whichever other local platforms are appropriate.
- Collaborate with counterparts in other institute’s offices to ensure global consistency of communications and contribute to global initiatives.
- Demonstrate impeccable writing and editing skills and solid news judgment, for external and internal consumption. Responsible for writing, editing engaging content in a variety of formats including speeches, presentations and talking points.
- Craft messages with appropriate tone, clarity, message consistency, grammar, spelling, and style.
- Special projects as assigned.