Regional Assistant Accountant (MNC, Reporting)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 25 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The Assistant Accountant responsible for financial reporting, month enclosing and prepare vouchers. You will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Support the financial accounting and reporting activities of the various business units and divisions within Asia.
- Prepare bank & account reconciliations.
- Prepare vouchers, debit notes and accounting schedules.
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reporting and variance analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory and tax reporting.
- Support the annual audit, year-end processes and other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Degree in accounting, or equivalent experience, with good computer skills especially in Excel.
- Team player with good people and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure in meeting deadlines. Hardworking.
- Results-oriented and detail-minded person.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to deal with ambiguities, able to work within ill-defined boundaries and challenge status quo.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Chinese.
This is an international professional services firm.