Assistant Accountant (MNC, SAP, AP)
Salary Completion Bonus
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-08-24 retail 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The Assistant Accountant responsible for accounts payable including month end closing, invoices and payment. This is a 6 months contract.
- Check payment run and validates, prepare all payment vouchers for accrual, amortisation and other adjustment
- Ensure Proper documentation and record retention of all invoice payment. Prepare Rebill upload templates for affiliate invoices.
- Differentiate PO and Non-PO invoices for verification & posting according to IP / AP policies.
- Ensure invoices are properly approved and 3-way matched before payment, monitor GRIR, and maintain GR without IR list
- Ensure internal controls and accounting policies are observed.
- Review coding block completeness to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Assist in month-end closings and preparation of financial reports as needed. Month-end reports including Open PO reports, accounts schedules, financial reporting package and expatriates expenses report.
- Conduct training for all SRM creators and approvers and extend knowledge base to end-users.
- Special Projects upon request.
- Minimum education level: Diploma or above
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- More than 2 years of working experience with SAP system, proficiency with MS Office
- Required language proficiency: English and Cantonese
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying potential problems, and recommending and implementing reasonable solutions
This is a well known skin care brand with great reputation in the market.