Regional Accounting Executive (MNC, Insurance)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 06 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The Accounting Executive will responsible for accounts payable, expenses, budgeting and forecast for the Asia Pacific Region. You will report to the Regional manager.
- Assist the Regional Manager to manage the financial related information for regional functions, especially during budget / forecast preparation period, half year and year end closing preparation or budget discussion, etc.
- Create professional expenses reports / budget summary for regional function which allow the management to have good overview of how the spending is being spent and allocated in the departments
- Check accuracy of billings from inter company for internal IT support and developed software to ensure no over-bill to IT department
- Keep track of resources in the regional function to provide an overview to the management for planning purpose
- Perform accuracy check for all invoices billed to regional function to avoid over-payment. Ensure all invoices are properly approved with necessary information required for Finance to settle bills on time
- Perform accuracy check on the business travel expenses claims of the contingent workers
- Support the regional manager on ad-hoc requests from management, also act as back up in the team during annual leave of the regional manager
This is a well known insurance company with global presence.