Regional Finance Executive (Hands On)
Salary Medical + Dental
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 29 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The Finance Executive will responsible for full set of accounts in Asia Pacific Region, perform month end closing and purchase order procedures. This is a 2 years renewable contract.
- Perform month end / year end closing process and prepare monthly financial and management reports for responsible Head Office departments and Worldwide Offices independently.
- Perform purchase order and vendor vetting independently to ensure they are in compliance with the company’s financial policies and procedures.
- Review documents and financial accounts submitted by Worldwide Offices and follow up to ensure proper documentation.
- To ensure all invoices and expense claims are accurate, valid and have proper authorisation.
- Assist and support supervisors in submission of accounting information and documents for internal / external audits and ad hoc reporting.
- Liaise and coordinate with Head Office departments and Worldwide Offices to provide support and resolve issues on accounting and compliance matters.
- Support supervisors to implement enhancement on process and system in order to improve operational efficiency.
- Provide support to supervisors for opening and checking tender documents for responsible Head Office departments.
- Undertake any other ad hoc assignments as directed by the supervisors.
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy or Finance
- Finalist of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent professional accounting body
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant accounting and FP&A experiences
- Exposure in multinational/regional head office finance operations
- A team player with good coordination and interpersonal skills, self-initiated
- Attentive to detail, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Hands on knowledge in MS Office applications with good Excel skill
- Good command of spoken and written English
This is a well known international organisation in Hong Kong.