Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Coby Leung
Date posted 16 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The Accounting Officer will responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliation and month end closing. You will report to the Accounting Manager. This is an ongoing contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Certified Public Accountant qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Able to work and think independently
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English, good written skills in English.
- Prepare accounting entries for general ledger
- Process invoices and payments timely & accurately
- Process and prepare monthly accounts payable reconciliation
- Close financial books on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly trial balance review and related schedules for discussion with Business Planning from each brand
- Prepare inventory reconciliation and maintain fixed assets register
- Calculate and control monthly rental expenses for each point of sales
- Suggest monthly accruals for discussion with Business Planning from each brand
- Perform bank reconciliation
This is a well known luxury brand with global presence.